OSSC Vital Statistics Assistant Recruitment Notification 2023: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is inviting applications for the recruitment of 234 Vital Statistics Assistant positions under the Directorate of Health Intelligence & Vital Statistics, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha. Interested candidates who meet all eligibility criteria should carefully review the notification and submit their applications.
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
|Odisha Govt Job
|Last Date to Submit the Application
|Last Date to Form Editing Period
Age: Minimum 21 years and maximum 38 years as on January 1, 2023. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Educational Qualification: Graduation with Mathematics or Statistics from a recognized University or its equivalent examination with proficient knowledge in Computer Application.
- Written Exam (Preliminary, Mains)
- Computer Skill Test
- Certificate Verification
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of OSSSC: https://www.osssc.gov.in/
- Read the eligibility criteria and other details carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link right corner of the page.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.
For more details, please check the official OSSC Vital Statistics Assistant Recruitment Notification 2023.